Monday, December 6, 2010
Revision Piece
I chose to do my piece on Thanksgiving, as I stated in my last blog. I'm really glad that I chose this topic because it was really easy to keep writing. I never had a block where I didn't know what to write. Everything flowed really nicely because it followed the order a Thanksgiving day would go. I struggled with coming up with an ending to my piece. I first had the dinner being the ending of the paper, as well as an end to the day. Then I realized I had to add more about after the meal and the goodbyes and everything else that went on. I think that my final draft is a really substantial work and I'm actually pretty proud of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your paper was very well written, and you did an excellent job of being descriptive without getting stuck on one point. I think the only complaint anyone would have was that all the talk about Thanksgiving and food was a bit hard to handle on an empty stomach! Great job with it Jill.
ReplyDelete