Short project
I feel as though my short project, being a Billboard about non-smoking in Michigan restaurants, was shown well. It showed pictures of normal food you may eat at a restaurant but then I added real cigarettes to the food. The billboard is to be "pre smoking ban" to say vote for it in Michigan. I didn't really have much explaining to do because everyone pretty much understood how disgusting eating cigarette filled food would be. And that is exactly the point I was trying to make.
Do you feel like you could have done something differently that wouldve made people feel different about smoking in restaurants? Perhaps there was a different angle or view you couldve taken that wouldve pushed your limits a bit more, and been more challenging. A lot of people see billboards though, and I bet it was convincing.
ReplyDeleteI think that I also could have done a Public Service Announcement similar to something "Truth" does on MTV and stuff like that. But it would have to be something that is really shocking and people would really listen to. "Truth" also did the "Shards-O-Glass" campaign which really drew a lot of attention.
ReplyDelete